IM BACK

So uh...  hey guys... been a while...

Now I this feels a little weird considering I haven't written on here since well... I had really bad depression and well I'm quite a bit better, now I'm not saying I'm happy all the time but hey, what kind of human is. So I decided this blog is going to be a mixture of everything, not just inspiration but literally everything you can think of... this should be interesting. Knowing me I'll probably forget to write on here for another 8 months or so (oops) but you all should be grateful for my presence (i joke i joke)

I'll probably just drunk post on here, not check it for 12 months and it'll say something like "was a hella rad night bruh" (yeah i know i'll regret writing that in a week or so)

Anyway, I know my fans are such interactive people with the amount of comments I get (zero) so I just hope you all enjoy my blog and the shit that goes down in my life

You will actually be surprised with how much shit goes down (hint: yesterday, i took my first morning after pill, hows that)

0 comments:

Post a Comment